Forum / Forums / Site Hub / Bug Reports and Forum Suggestions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • LL
    Keymaster
    17 pts
    @ll

Hey there guys, this is the official GS Forum Bug reports thread. Additionally, feel free to suggest any changes that you want to make to the forum here. We’ll take every post here into account and try to make changes within our power to make the forum the best it can be. Happy posting!

5imian
    Participant
    1 pt
    @5imian

Hey! This is more for the PS! Server, but the point battle ladder won’t validate teams with Floette-E, saying it’s unreleased.

NJNP
    Keymaster
    3 pts
    @admin

Bug has been fixed @5imian

Yoshizilla315
    Participant
    1 pt
    @yoshizilla315

I’d like to see a Tournaments system on here. I’m sure it’s in the works, but I was really excited for all the GS tours I got to play in so I’m tryna play in those still lol.

Joycap the Aegis
    Participant
    2 pts
    @joycap

I know I’ve already bought this up with a few people on the GS Discord server, but I do think a Congregation of the masses-style sub forum / shitposting section would be nice to see. In said discussions, I have caught wind that it might be a lower priority thing later down the line, when GS picks up some traction.

I’d just like to hear others’s thoughts on the matter?

Cloud 9
    Participant
    @c9nxtlvl

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/goodsaturdays-gen7gsubers-2161

Unsure what happened, but there was no team preview for GS Ubers, at least for this match. Additionally, I was unable to cancel my move after I selected it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.