Forum / Forums / Tier Discussion / Pointbattle / Pointbattle Metagame Discussion

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Shado
    Participant
    @shado

Addressing the following rises:

Mega Steelix: I agree with everything already stated. Mega Steelix’s defense is sky high, has workable physical attack, and is nonetheless too good to be running rampant at 100. Currently only 50 points ahead of it’s non-mega counterpart and that needs to change.
    Hawlucha: This mon is already everywhere, including or excluding teams with gems. People already mentioned the usage of the gems in this tier, meaning that Hawlucha does not always need to partner with a tapu anymore to be successful, just like prior days. Raising this thing will probably not decrease its usage on teams, but will at least stop it from being used with Koko, nerfing its power by a small percentage.
    Complex Ban Blaziken: sure, I’m open to the possibility. This mon was last seen below ubers in like gen 4(?) when it was uu(?). Without speed boost it’s nothing too phenomenal but still a great mon and well deserves to be brought down. I don’t know how difficult it would be to incorporate but would be a super cool addition.
    Hippo : don’t support the drop. I think that at 300 it keeps sand balanced as is, and at 250 it could more easily be paired with some 50 point sand abusers like stoutland and lycanroc.
    Fini: Senior said it all. Rise it from the depths of 200. Wildly fat.

Matthew
    Participant
    @matthew

Hoopa-Unbound @ Choice Specs
    Ability: Magician
    EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    IVs: 0 Atk
    – Dark Pulse
    – Psyshock
    – Focus Blast
    – Thunderbolt

aint nobody running magearna or ttar in this meta lol they cost too much. this mon eats thru ur balance and semistall like 😋. pair with mega lop and u get to number 1 on ladder ez.

specs hoopa c is probably good too idk haven’t tried yet.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.